mandag, juli 11, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to my my photoblog.

This is where I'll be posting the photos I've been taking at certain occasions - or at least a link directing to Photobucket, where I've uploaded the pictures.

You're welcome to make prints of them on your own (or contact me to do it - I've got the negatives as well as a color printer), as well as you're welcome to use the pictures for a portfolio (if you're on the picture, that is!) or a homepage - I've only got two conditions:
  1. You notify me.
  2. I get the credit as photographer.

That'd be absolutely lovely of you, and make me even more ridiculously happy than I usually am.

So... The pictures. In the upcoming posts, you can expect to see:

  • AFUK Festivitas 2005 (in color)
  • AFUK Festivitas 2005 (black/white - for some reason, it's incredibly hard and takes shitloads of time (and if you're unfortunate, also money) to get those developed and on a CD-Rom these days)
  • Roskilde Festival 2005 (mostly from the West Camp and Agora F: Juggler)

So, now I just have to kick a little butt at Photobucket, then the first bunch of pics will come around. Yes? Yes.